Our project management services encompass the overall planning, control and coordination of a construction projects to ensure the project is completed on time, within budget and according to our clients’ requirements.
By breaking down the project into the following phases, distinct and specific objectives are met by the project manager, and identified in the ensuing sections:
1. Feasibility / Design phase
2. Tender phase
3. Construction phase
4. Post-construction phase
To render the necessary project management services, it is necessary to ensure that the following project objectives are met:
• The scope of the project is well defined and the clients’ interests are protected.
• The overall construction will be completed in the shortest time frame possible, in accordance with the latest schedules, without compromising quality standards.
• The construction work is performed in conformity with the design requirements
• The project budget is prepared and updated on a regular basis.